[HOME] [Feed/Jump] [Video/Media] [Disclaimers] [About] [Contact] [BNN INDEX] [LINKS PAGE]

F6, will be updated on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Saturdays as well as any major holidays for a regular schedule. F6, is best viewed using the latest version of Firefox with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW THE BLOG ENTRIES THANK YOU for coming to exchange your views on life.



I'm a Dork 4 Jay Brannan to see his links click here:

"The experience of the United States is a happy disproof of the error so long rooted in the unenlightened minds of well-meaning Christians, as well as in the corrupt hearts of persecuting usurpers, that without a legal incorporation of religious and civil polity, neither could be supported."

Fight the H8 in Your State"A mutual independence is found most friendly to practical religion, to social harmony, and to political prosperity."

~ Honorable James Madison, Jr., President, The United States of America, 1809–1817. The Father of the Constitution, Author of the Bill of Rights, Co Author of The Federalist Papers


Come On People! Is your life really worth the risk? Wrap It Up!
Scroll down to the bottom of the page in order to view the Public Service Alert from Chi Chi La Rue
or to view all four videos and see the latest updates in this series click here please

06 February 2008

Remember Man, That You Are Dust...

As most of the readers are aware, F6 is a social-political blog with religious tendencies as its core foundation; and so therefore, religion or spiritual practice doesn't usually get directly employed in the discussions unless it is used in response towards current events, the Editor's personal life, glbtiqas issues, life reflections, politics, and historical details being reviewed or commented on. F6 while very traditional is also very modern in its approach to the marketplace and the discussions about this journey we are all on with each other. Living this life in general terms or as the Roman Catholic Bishops said in Sons and Daughters of the Light, their pastoral letter on Young Adult Ministry,

"OUR FAITH IS TO BE LIVED IN THE ORDINARY DYNAMICS OF LIFE.
WE ARE CALLED TO BE FAITHFUL NOT NECESSARILY SUCCESSFUL."

I am getting ready to celebrate a really late Divine Liturgy, this has become a custom over the last several years, the group has grown as friends tell other people about our joining the celebration of the spring time in the spirit. This is a time of introspection and a time of becoming one with yourself, your community, and your divine nature. This is a time to humble oneself not to suffer but better receive and show thankfulness for the blessings we receive everyday and renew the blessing that we are called to be to each other especially our stranger and our enemies.

As a Passionist and a follower of Saint Paul Francis Danei's spiritual discipline I approach this season with eminence glee and joy. For a Passionist this season called Lent is the closest we come to a spiritual foreplay and orgasm. This season is a time where our gifts or charismata flows fully in our celebration of living and journey of faith. I like the quote a while back from Spiritual and Pop recording artist Jason Warner (signifigant other & duo partner of DeMarco DeCiccio - picture @ right) "I AM A SPIRITUAL BEING HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE". And that adventure we are invited to renew every year with three words that we express by the reception of ashes on the forehead,

"I SURRENDER ALL!"



Now of course this wouldn't be an
F6 post if I didn't have Jay Brannan singing the song, would it now. Thanks to choupinou69 for the video. BTW, here are the lyrics:

I have wrestled in the darkness of this lonely pilgrim land Raising strong and mighty fortresses that I alone command But these castles I've constructed by the strength of my own hand are just temporary kingdoms on foundations made of sand In the middle of the battle I believe I've finally found I'll never know the thrill of victory til I'm willing to lay down all my weapons of defense and earthly strategies of war So I'm laying down my arms And running helplessly to Yours

Chorus

I surrender all my silent hopes and dreams
Though the price to follow costs me everything I surrender all my human soul desires if sacrifice requires That all my kingdoms fall (x 3)
I surrender all!


Written and Composed by David Moffit and Reggie Hamm

No comments:

give medals 4 killing men but 4 loving men they wish you were dead?

give medals 4 killing men but 4 loving men they wish you were dead?
thanks to the sacrifice of many the scourge of Dont Ask Dont Tell in the land of the free and home of the brave will be gone by the end of June!!!!