[HOME] [Feed/Jump] [Video/Media] [Disclaimers] [About] [Contact] [BNN INDEX] [LINKS PAGE]

F6, will be updated on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Saturdays as well as any major holidays for a regular schedule. F6, is best viewed using the latest version of Firefox with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW THE BLOG ENTRIES THANK YOU for coming to exchange your views on life.



I'm a Dork 4 Jay Brannan to see his links click here:

"The experience of the United States is a happy disproof of the error so long rooted in the unenlightened minds of well-meaning Christians, as well as in the corrupt hearts of persecuting usurpers, that without a legal incorporation of religious and civil polity, neither could be supported."

Fight the H8 in Your State"A mutual independence is found most friendly to practical religion, to social harmony, and to political prosperity."

~ Honorable James Madison, Jr., President, The United States of America, 1809–1817. The Father of the Constitution, Author of the Bill of Rights, Co Author of The Federalist Papers


Come On People! Is your life really worth the risk? Wrap It Up!
Scroll down to the bottom of the page in order to view the Public Service Alert from Chi Chi La Rue
or to view all four videos and see the latest updates in this series click here please

27 October 2007

Scratching the surface of Fort Wayne politics


I know that at least some people glance at what I have to say at a distance based on some of my stats for off site views which typically means that they have me referenced on an RSS feed of some type. So therefore for what it is worth if anything here are my endorsements for the municipal elections in Fort Wayne. My Choices are in order of preference.

Mayor

WRITE IN= William Larsen
(L)*

City Council

At Large

1. Douglas Horner (L),
2. William Larsen (L)*,
3a. Elizabeth Brown (R),*
3b. A. D. Porter-Ross (D),*
4. Martin Bender (R),
5. Thomas Essex, Jr. (D)
This is an equal split issue I am not exactly sure of either candidate between Elizabeth Brown and A. D. Porter-Ross but I feel we need a woman on the City Council and Debra McBride annoyed me and there is no way in hell I am voting for Gloria Diaz! On a side note if Karen Goldner was running At Large and not in the Second District she would have topped the list .

1st District

Byron Peters
(L)

2nd District

1. Jonathan Bartels
(L)
2. Karen Goldner (D)

3rd District

Tom Didier (R)

4th District

1. Mitchell Harper (R)
2. Christopher Stewart (D)
I am equally still split between them but Mitch has a slight edge because of previous political history. Chris has the business sense and is a hunk of flesh.

5th District
Robert Fuller (L)

6th District

1. Joe Smith Sr.
(R)
2. Robert Enders (L)?
While Glynn Hines is pretty much an issue of old Democratic politics and I can discard him hand over fist it was hardly an even toss up between Joe Smith and Robert Enders.

Robert is a very intelligent and intellectual person and in my opinion has a rough time handling criticism and conveying facts when agitated. Robert on an intellectual tirade is the last thing any citizen needs to be exposed to when dealing with personal sensitive situations. His emotional response conflict is the last thing we need on City Council; but, I was willing to let that all slide as a personality issue. He can be retrained, eventually, lol.

What finally drew the straw for me to pick some one other than Robert was the report I read in my other line of work and involves inner party drama which has been made public over the last couple of days. That being said it shows a pattern of failure to comply with basic set rules or laws and since all three incidents are directly attached to one particular person in multiple positions, it makes it worse. As a judgment of character, let alone the ability of that person to live inside the context of the law; alas much like Matt Kelty, I can not endorse without reservation, Robert Enders at this time.

City Clerk

ABSTAIN Sandra Kennedy (D)
(is in an unopposed race, she needs to be voted out)
or WRITE IN=
1. Debra McBride
(D)*
(She did well with those invitations imagine how detailed minutes will be.),
2. John Crawford
(R)*
(Let's make him City Council's bitch boy for four years.)

(*optional)

photo source unknown

3 comments:

Robert Enders said...

I respect your opinion, but I have to ask, Fozy. Why Joe Smith over me?

Anonymous said...

The format of your enforsements seems a little confusing and difficult to read. Just a heads up.

F6's Editor said...

Robert

Since you asked I included my reasoning in the revised version.

Kody

Thank you for the input on layout I went through and revised it as much as I could with what I already had up there and then added just a little more. Hopefully that helps and if you have anything further to suggest please tell me.

Hugs.

give medals 4 killing men but 4 loving men they wish you were dead?

give medals 4 killing men but 4 loving men they wish you were dead?
thanks to the sacrifice of many the scourge of Dont Ask Dont Tell in the land of the free and home of the brave will be gone by the end of June!!!!